It's Secret Santa Time!! #irishbbloggersSS

23:34:00

Ahhhhhhhh the big reveal!!

I have been waiting for this day.,I am a total child when it comes to Christmas, so when the wonderful Aisling from http://totalmakeupaddict.blogspot.ie/ invited us irishbbloggers into a secret santa I jumped at the chance. At the start of this post I would like to thank Aisling, she went above and beyond to make sure this went off without a hitch so here's to you Aisling!! :)

We were set a budget of €20 to treat another blogger so something wonderful for Xmas... It was a tough enough task because you are trying to buy for someone who may not have ever met but think about what you like but also what they might like also. My secret santa was Audrey from The Nail Affair, check out her blog here  http://nail-affair.blogspot.ie/ I am a big nail lover and after having some terrible trouble with my own nails from Gel nails, I am now a full on shellac lover and my own nails have sky rocketed. I love all the diff colours Audrey has and I am delighted to hear she is going back to blogging more. I haven't met Audrey but now that the big reveal has happened I really look forward to getting to know her after putting so much thought into my gift, I truly was over the moon!


My gift arrived Wednesday morning just as I left for work so of course I was late as I was just too excited to see what was inside... My envelop came with little sequins and two individually wrapped goodies.




My first present was a beautiful bottle of bright pink Morgan Taylor Nail Varnish. This colour is fantastic and suits me down to the ground I am so excited to lash it on and show it off.


My second pressie is something I have never seen before but am totally in love with a Stila Lip Glaze set. As all my readers will know I am a huge lover of lip colours so this is right up my street. The colours are beautiful and the packaging is so pretty. These will be my ultimate hand bag accessories this Christmas.

Thanks to my lovely helper Justin in this pic ;)


Thank you so much to Audrey for my lovely gifts, it was a lovely surprise and I was delighted with the sparkly bits and cute wrapping paper. My note was lovely especially the add on where she revealed herself :)

Happy Christmas to all my fellow #irishbbloggers and thanks again to Aisling @totalmakeupadd and Audrey @The_Nail_Affair.

Stay beautiful,

Emma x

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love the Stila lip glazes - The colours are beautiful! Hope you have a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too pretty I have them on all the time now, thank you hope yours was lovely xx

      Delete
  2. You lucky duck!!! Stila are my favorite lip glazes/glosses! They are the only ones I use! you'll love them! Happy Xmas hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I am in love always wearing them now... they are not leaving my handbag!! Happy Christmas xxx

      Delete
  3. I wish I took part in this now! :) Your gift is fab!
    Hope you are having a lovely Christmas x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a fantastic gift I'm so happy... deffo take part next year. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Love the mi moneda I'm obsessed with mine xx

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you liked it all! Had such fun picking it all:) Hope you had a lovely Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey fantastic pressies really I am so grateful, hope you had a wonderful Christmas xx

      Delete