BabyDoll Cosmetics Reivew (Including an extra Tanning Thursday Review)

13:08:00

Hi Ladies,

I just love finding new brands and I was super excited to stumble upon Babydoll Cosmetics through the stunning Chloe Boucher, if you don't follow her be sure to click over this lady is truly stunning!


The beautiful Chloe (Babydoll facebook)


I was thrilled when my Babydoll Cosmetics package arrived containing a bottle of their Tan Goddess, a double pack of the EyeSurprise lashes and also a packet of their fake nails.


My pretty pretty package

Unfortunately I get my nails done every 2-3 weeks by the amazing Annarae MUA so I won't be able to test out the nails properly but I have a couple of lady friends who just love the fake nails for a night out so I will give it to them and see how they get on :) 

The tan... we need to discuss the tan... Unbelievable!! 
Babydoll Cosmetics Facebook Pic


I tested this on the top half of my body recently when I took a trip to London to see my little sister, the application was perfect with a light mousse, great colour guide and the development time was great. I slept over night and showered in the morning and was left with a stunning dark colour on my skin, exactly the type of colour I look for on a night out! Ladies if you haven't come across this tan it's one for the books that's for sure. This tan is only €9.99 and worth every single cent. I will deffo buy this tan the min it runs out and now that the winter months are coming and the little black dresses will be pulled out, I will be a bronzed beauty wearing this tan!!


Even the flash doesn't do it justice it's a brill tan

The final product I want to talk about is the double pack of lashes I was sent. I love them, they are super big and full and that's exactly what I like to use when heading out. I always use my duo glue with lashes and they sat on my eyes perfectly. Lashes can be awkward for anyone to put on so take your time, station yourself in front of the mirror (I find using my fingers and looking down the easiest way to apply them but that's just me)  I also love the fact that these lashes come as a double pack. It's so handy just in case something happens and you need a spare but also it's like getting more bang for your buck! Lashes can be expensive but a double pack will make a fab little gift for someone or for yourself ladies :) 


Babydoll Facebook Pic

I am really happy with this brand, I think the packaging is fantastic, the tan is just amazing and I think the customer service is so good. I really like linking in with companies who have a great work ethos and I am an absolute sucker for tan and lashes so this brand is one right up there for me. If you have any questions please click on over to Babydoll Cosmetics here on Facebook and you can find on where the nearest stockist to you is.

Have a great Thursday everyone!



You Might Also Like

0 comments