Diane Everett- The Beauty Room...Amazing Waterford MUA right here!!!

12:36:00

Hiya Ladies…

So many of you will have seen my amazing pictures for my best friend’s wedding last Thursday. I decided to try something new for the day that was in it and booked myself in with Diane Everett in Waterford who owns/runs The Beauty Room in Earlscourt. Diane is currently creating a fab new studio in her home and is hoping to have that up and running soon.

Diane has been doing makeup for about 12 years but said she never had much confidence or practise in it. Then April 2014 she went on my first one to one class and just FELL IN LOVE with makeup and in the past 11months has worked really hard to build up her confidence and techniques and in the 11months she’s went from a rare makeup booking to literally waiting lists and she can't believe it! I totally can because I have stalked her online after seeing a friend of mine who had her makeup done for a wedding. She is an unbelievable talent! 

The reason it was a different type of makeup application is because I was going to have some of my makeup ‘Airbrushed’ onto my face. Diane is using Airbrush makeup for the last two and a half years.



I asked Diane the reason she loves Airbrushing and she said: “I love it I find it "blurs" imperfections in film on photography! More hygienic then brushes. Can create any coverage u desire, light that u can still see freckles or can be layered for full coverage. It feels light on skin and lasts for up to 12hours! Can be used with stencils for avent gard makeup or fantasy makeup.  Creates flawless finish for brides and has fab last ability for the day and picture perfect skin. Does not stain hair or clothes you’re wearing while been done, feels like light air is being sprayed on not like spray tan or aerosols.”

What does Diane use airbrush for? Foundation! Bronzing! Contouring! Blush! She also has eye shadow and eyebrow colours and stencils but she says she prefers MAC and Inglot eye shadows.

Here are some pictures with the professional lighting which mimics professional photographer and videographer lighting. These pics are unedited and untouched and not filtered in any way.



Pics taken by Diane

Diane like any good artist feels like there’s more to learn and she’s now bursting to get into more classes and learn learn learn! She says she still can't believe “I have days full with makeup bookings in just 11months!! Can't wait get on more courses! My make up kit grew over the 11 months now it's probably worth more than me hahahah!”

I was thrilled with my results of my makeup, the light ring Diane uses while applying your makeup shows the true extent and power of the makeup. I think my face looked flawless all day and just with a little powder in the night time, it lasted all night.

Thanks so much to Diane for an amazing application not to mention the brilliant fun we had chatting away. Diane was a little poorly on the day but she worked through like an absolute trooper and I really appreciated her keeping my booking as I’d have been lost without her. She is unreal and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing makeup application using a fantastic tool. 

If you have any questions for Diane about airbrushing, her studio or her pricing please contact her on 0861022036



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. cheap beautiful teacher does cheap ray ban sunglasses australia not ray ban sunglasses sale australia know he is being investigated for his treacherous succeed but complacent. ray ban sunglasses sale australia After the ray ban aviator sunglasses sale exam, cheap, like an assignment in advance, more than beautiful teacher shocked began to inquire about cheap thing. Finally an English exam, cheap ray ban sunglasses sale australia fast finish, but there is no hurry to leave, but staring ray ban sunglasses sale australia at the beautiful teacher look ill.

    ReplyDelete