Check Out the New WetNWild MegaLast Lip Colour.....Amazing!!!

12:31:00

Hello ladies...

So here we are…I have been super busy swatching and testing out these bad boys and they are just as amazing as the last batch! For anyone who hasn't tried WetNwild lipppies, where have you been??



Just oh so pretty!


"Lips take centre stage with WET N WILD® MegaLast Lipstick, €2.99. This 4-hour, longwearing lip colour leaves a semi-matte, cream finish in one stroke. Glides on easily with rich, velvety colour that doesn't cake, feather, or bleed. Made with hydrating skin-care ingredients: Hyaluronic Microspheres provide extraordinary adhesion to lips, an exclusive polymer complex offers cushion-like feel and texture, and natural marine plant extracts Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamins A & E help smooth lips." (press release)

So here are the swatches for the 10 new colours I received in the post last week...


The stain is so good it took ages to come off my arm!



The colours from wrist to elbow are:

  • Bare It all
  • Mocha-Licious
  • Purty Persimmon
  • Ravin Raisin
  • Vamp It Up
  • DollHouse Pink
  • Sand Storm
  • Don't Blink Pink
  • In The Flesh
  • Wine Room




So far the most worn colours by me are Bare It All and In The Flesh, the nude tones are so nice that I have been using them on a daily basis. Some of the darker colours I will keep for night's out but there is not one of these I don't like. I have just 4 left to collect of the new colours so will be picking them up over the coming weeks.

WetNWild lipsticks are just unreal! For only €2.99 they will absolutely rival the high end brands for longevity and colour. I really love them, super handy for nights out if like me you can lose the odd lippy outta your handbag when you're out dancing and having a ball and then the tears flow because you've just paid €20 for just one lippy!!

The range of colours on offer are also brilliant again with some very close colours to your high end brands such as the new DollHouse Pink close to Candy Yum Yum from MAC. I cannot say 100% they are a dupe but wow they are such a close second, usually what I do is, I apply my makeup for going out at home and use my high end lipstick, then I bring out my close matching WetNWild to top myself up...Happy Days!

WetNWet Cosmetics are available in most Penney's & Dunnes Stores and also some pharmacies Nationwide. If you have any stockists in your locality outside of Penneys & Dunnes then please let me know and we'll get everyone into WetNWild :) 



You Might Also Like

0 comments