The Body Shop- Honey Bronze & Vitamin C

14:55:00

Hi Everyone,

Hope you had a lovely weekend, I had a great time, I was at Ed Sheeran on Saturday night and then I went to Thurles for the Hurling with my dad on Sunday. It was a super time so apologies for not blogging, it's so nice to step back from the blog as well, be with the be people around me and not having my head stuck in a phone. But we are back with a bang this week and I am here with a few product reviews on things I have tried recently and really want to share with you.


Ah...I just love this brand!

So you will all well know by now I love The Body Shop products. I have spent all my vouchers from last Christmas and am still collecting new bits and pieces which are coming out. As well as treating myself, the body shop themselves very kindly treated me to these three beauties some weeks back. I then went out and bought the new night cream, which I have been using for a few weeks now so I will come back to you with a review on that when I have more time to really test it out. 

So up first from The Body Shop today is their Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome.


"Highlight cheeks with a natural looking flush of warm shimmer, whatever your skin tone. The creamy, lightweight texture glides onto skin for a soft finish with a delicious honey fragrance.

  • Natural, shimmery highlighter

  • Easy to apply and blend

  • Creamy lightweight texture

  • Available in three attractive shades" (www.thebodyshop.ie)
I have quite a dark shade in the highlighter but it's perfect for a really bronzed look. I've actually been using this a lot on my collar bones when wearing strapless tops and dresses which of course are everywhere now. I really like the little done, you can apply it directly to your skin or using a brush, I personally prefer a brush or sponge.

Next up for me was the Honey Bronze Face Gel:




"Get a subtle sun glow. This translucent lightweight formula leaves skin with a sun-kissed bronze matte tan that looks utterly natural, never orange or streaky: it's foolproof! The refreshing gel texture quenches skin all day whilst its gorgeous fragrance takes you to the beach in seconds.

  • Natural-looking sun-kissed matte tan

  • Wash-off

  • Lightweight bronzing gel formula" (www.thebodyshop.ie)
I love this stuff!! It really does work, I apply this with a different mitt to my body tanning mitt or with latex gloves while tanning all over. It just gives the face a subtle glow which then reflects really nicely in photos. I hate when you have fantastic makeup and then you take a pic with the flash on and you end up with a ghostly looking face. I also find fake tan too hard to use on my face, I either get breakouts or my face gets dry from the tan therefore producing loads of extra oil and I'm a total shine bag after a couple of hours of makeup. I made that mistake when I had airbrushed makeup on before and I was running around with powder in my hands all day! This product is really nice on the skin and I will deffo repurchase when it's all gone.

Lastly is another addition to my Vitamin C skin range, this is the Vitamin C Instant Glow Enhancer.


"Get an instant fix for a healthy-looking glow! Our Vitamin C Instant Glow Enhancer revitalises skin with a fresh rosy tint, whilst leaving it feeling softer and silkier.

• SMART PRODUCT! Skincare and make-up in one." (www.thebodyshop.ie)

Somedays ladies your face just needs a little more and this combined with my vitamin C moisturiser is just what I need lately. I love this little beauty, it's a really good product to add to your skin when you want a makeup free day, I like to add this to my skin after my foundation, maybe a lick of mascara and lip balm and off I go. It smells delicious just like the other moistureiser and again something I think anyone with dull tired skin would really like this product.

The body shop sometimes can seem a little expensive but I can really see the value in the products since I really started shopping there last year. I still have shower gels and body butters from christmas as they are such high quality, a little really does go a long way with this brand. They also regularly have offers on in store so you are always sure to pick up a bargain. I have been using the night cream for a couple of weeks now and I can't see a single dent in the pot as of yet. The scents in the products are so varied you are bound to find something you will like. Me?...I love the Vitamin C orange scent, the Coconut scent and of course the glazed apple scent from Christmas.

Check out The Body Shop Ireland on Facebook HERE

What your favourite body shop product??








You Might Also Like

0 comments