Bioderma Launches HYDRABIO Range!

17:07:00

Good evening lovelies,

You’re probably reading this in the daytime as this will be scheduled while I’m in work but today I want to talk about more skincare products I’ve been trying out.

I won’t lie to you all, I’m struggling at the moment to find the time to try all the skincare stuff I’ve been sent lately  and I’m not sure my skin is enjoying it as much as it should be. To be fair to the review I want to give you all the information from the press release on the new Bioderma Hyrabio Range

Bioderma Launches HYDRABIO Range:  New dimension for Hydration
The leading French dermocosmetics brand launches skincare range specially formulated for INTENSE Hydration and RADIANCE for dehydrated and sensitive skin.

Laboratoire Bioderma continues to create excitement in the Irish market with the launch of their HYDRABIO skincare range - an answer for those who are looking for a radiant complexion, exceptional hydration and an unprecedented sensory appeal.
As well as hydrating properties, women are looking for instant yet long-lasting results: skin that feels comfortable, looks visibly smoother and appears more radiant. Scientific data has shown that external factors such as pollution, UV rays, temperature variations and stress, coupled with increasingly urban lifestyles, can leave your skin dehydrated and sensitised.

The HYDRABIO range has been formulated to stimulate the skin's cellular capacities and reactivate its natural hydration process. By observing the skin’s natural hydration mechanisms, reinforced by advanced research, Bioderma has developed a formula that is able to innovate and offer a new dimension to hydration –their unique, patented complex, Aquagenium© combined with a physiological lamellar emulsion.
Found in the full range of HYDRABIO products, the Aquagenium© patent containing Vitamin PP and apple seed extract stimulates the synthesis of aquaporins and inter-corneocyte lipids, making it possible for the natural moisturising factors to properly carry out their role. Mimicking the moisturising action of the skin, Aquagenium© restores the skin’s optimal functional capacities while the physiological lamellar emulsion reinforces the skin’s lipid barrier and encourages the active ingredients in the HYDRABIO Aquagenium© patent to penetrate more deeply into the skin.

By placing biology at the service of dermatology, the HYDRABIO range provides hydration, radiance and a sensory experience in one single, skin-safe product. The HYDRABIO range will be available in independent pharmacies nationwide from the 4th of April 2016.

Hydrabio H20 250ml RRP €11.50
This cleansing and make-up removing micellar water guarantees unrivalled tolerance and comfort for optimum make-up removing efficacy that respects the fragility of sensitive skin while stimulating moisture. Its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film. Moreover, its Aquagenium exclusive biological patent retrains the skin to activate its natural moisturising capacities by stimulating the production of aquaporins and water channels in the skin.

Hydrabio Sérum 40ml RRP €22.00
Tailored to very dehydrated skin,  Hydrabio Sérum is designed to retrain the skin to moisturise itself . Generating instant and long-lasting hydration, the sérum can be used alone or combined with another  treatment in the Hydrabio range. Thanks to the the innovative formula of complex Aquagenium and hyaluronic acid, this serum instantly boosts hydration and restores radiance whilst simultaneously provideing a long lasting smooth and moisturising effect.

Hydrabio Gel-Crème 40ml RRP €18.50
This hydrating gel is designed for dehydrated sensitive normal to combination skin with lack of radiance.The formula helps to smooth the skins texture and reveal its radiance while providing a sensation of freshness, softness and comfort. Formulated with the patented biological complex Aquagenium, the gelpenetrates deeply and the skin regains its natural hydration capacities demonstrating  intense radiance

For more information about the brand, go to: www.bioderma.com

Follow Them: @BiodermaIE



The launch event was so much fun, I headed along to The Morgan Hotel in Dublin City Centre and was met with beautifully blue mocktails and loads of tall glasses with what looked like water and loads of bubbles inside. My good friend Cat from Big Blonde Girl and I had a great time meeting some familiar faces and also getting to hear all about the latest release.






I was really interested in this brand as although I don't suffer with dry skin I have learned that dehydrated skin is something very different. I loved the feel of the products, light and almost water like so you can imagine your skin drinking in the products the minute you use them. The beautiful Tara O Farrell from Tara Makeup was on hand to match either the gel cream or the cream to your skin as your sample to take home.



So how have I gotten on? Well so good in fact I am almost finished my products, I loved them! The serum and the moisturiser I used on my face daily. I am not a fan of heavy products at all on my face, I don't mind in the nighttime to treat your face to a rich cream but I find if it's too heavy I'll actually take it off again before bed and add a lighter one, unless I'm too tired to care I hate to think of my skin all blocked up with cream.

I think I liked the serum the best, I don't really know much about serum, I have used them from time to time and sure they seem to make a difference and some can be used a primer but as I said earlier in this post I really think the serum was like a drink for my skin, and a drink I didn't even know I had such a thirst for. 

The pricing on the products are really mid-range, some may find them expensive but Bioderma are perfectionists if nothing else honestly, there's something so good about this brand it has people raving left right and centre. As we all know I am a massive Ziaja skincare fan but over the last 12 months I've found a real love for Bioderma and I'm thrilled to have stocked up on their Factor 50 body spray sun care. I burn way too easily so I never risk my skin, it smells fab and reminds me of a brilliant holiday to Portugal last year so delighted to have another amazing product from Bioderma to use.

If you are in need of some hydrating products then I really do recommend Bioderma's new Hydrabio range and be sure to pick up one of the mini micellar waters, they're super cute!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments