Cocoa Brown Golden Goddess Oil in new Rose Gold shade!

16:33:00

Hello Lovelies,

Don't you love to sparkle in life? Well I certainly do...I have come to realise that apart from a matte foundation I love to have some sparkle on my face, my body and I am even contemplating having some sparkle in my hair at times! Sounds mad but there's just something about a night out and when you take a pic you're reflecting some sort of sparkle back at the camera, it's like a competition of the flash, who can shine brighter.




If you are looking to 'shine bright like a diamond' then look no further than the Cocoa Brown Golden Goddess Shimmering Dry Body Oil & the Cocoa Brown Limited Edition Rose Gold Goddess Oil retailing around €11.95. They are both now available in Penneys stores nationwide and in some pharmacies.

Well enough about the promo details, all anyone wants to see is the sparkle behind these babies. Even if you don't take my word for it then all you have to do is look at the Kardashian sisters as they are loving these little beauties I'd say even more so than me!

The first Golden Goddess oil I've had since last December, it took the market by storm and everyone had a beautiful glow last Christmas, on our cheekbones, our collar bones and down our legs, it was stunning. I was then working away from home for a week and came home to this little beauty....A Rose Gold edition!



I had heard this was coming through the grapevine and had seen it doing the rounds on social media but in reality it is so much more beautiful than anything I had imagined. I am a lover of rose gold, actually I think the majority of blue eyed beauty bloggers are huge rose gold fans and anything with that beautiful hue gives our eyes a chance to sparkle so to see a body oil which can now be used a a highlighter on our cheeks will be perfect. 




Apologies the pics didn't turn out as well with the flash


It really is a beautiful shade, I think if I'm honest, I love both shades, I think a paler tan will suit the golden toned oil and when I have a darker tan the rose gold will bounce off that perfectly. As it is a beauty oil, it's not drying on the skin at all but really hydrating and it will sit over a cocoa brown tanning product no problem. Again anyone that follows my blog will know I am a big fan of the Cocoa Brown spray tans, I have been attending Amia Beauty in Dalkey for at least the last year getting Cocoa Brown original spray tan for occasions and now I've switched to the darker spray tan and loving it!

If you are looking for something to spice up your beauty routine for a night out than I highly recommend trying the Cocoa Brown Golden Goddess oil in both original and rose gold shades. Let me know if you have any other uses for the oil that I need to try.





You Might Also Like

0 comments