Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette- Christmas Gift Idea!

15:55:00


Hi Everyone,

So today on the blog it's time to really talk Christmas and in my house Christmas can only mean one thing...New Makeup!! Every year brands hit the nail on the head with festive offerings and it's nearly always a palette of some sort. It's probably one of my favourite things to get at Christmas but on Christmas day any makeup I get, I have it ripped open and on my face within two hours so you can imagine if I get two highlighters in my presents, I'm like a disco ball!

A few weeks back we received the press release email along with an invitation to go and view the latest palette from Urban Decay Cosmetics, the Naked Ultimate Basics! Now I've been a massive Naked fan I have 1,2,3 & Smoky so the Naked Ultimate Basics was always going to be mine. What's the big selling point? They're almost all matte, when I say almost there's actually only one with a sheen and that is your highlight shade, all other shades in the palette and completely matte and this is something UD lovers everywhere were asking for. 





THE SKINNY:  There’s only one Naked. And once you go Naked, you’ll never go back. Urban Decay introduces Naked Ultimate Basics—the matte eyeshadow palette you’ve been begging for. We loaded this sleek case with 12 ALL-NEW, must-have neutrals. With a huge range of matte shades, plus one demi-matte shade that’s perfect for highlighting, this insanely versatile kit has you covered. These are the matte shades UD junkies keep requesting time and time again. Every single one is not only new, but also exclusive to this palette—and completely different from the shades in Naked Basics and Naked 2 Basics. Naked Ultimate Basics features a true range of neutral mattes, from cool to warm—all with a little edge that makes them Naked. Create contoured all-matte looks, or pair these neutrals with your favourite bold UD shades.
HYPE:  Naked Ultimate Basics is neutral enough for everything from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin. We kept tweaking and perfecting the shades until they were absolutely perfect. Obsessive, yes! A labor of love, yes! Can’t live without? Yes, yes, yes! Wende can’t get enough of Extra Bitter (a beautiful burnt orange that’s destined for cult status) and Lethal (a unique reddish brown). If you’ve never tried our matte shadows, you’ll be blown away by how different they are. While some mattes can be “skippy,” uneven on application or difficult to blend, EVERY shade in Naked Ultimate Basics has a rich, buttery feel for the perfect application, and unmatched blendability for matte looks that radiate.
NICE PACKAGE:  It’s square! We went all out on the sleek, slim, soft gold case, which features shiny and matte radiating lines bursting out of the logo. Loaded with a full-size mirror and a double-ended brush, it has everything you need to get Naked at a moment’s notice. The Blending Brush is perfect for foolproof, seamless blending. Use the Smudger Brush to smudge color with precision or smoke out the lash line.
BREAK IT DOWNEvery shade in Naked Ultimate Basics features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich colour, serious staying power and blendability.


(#NakedUltimateBasics #YouLookBetterNaked  #UDIreland @UrbanDecayCosmetics (Instagram); @UrbanDecay (Twitter)

I really feel this is the one for makeup lovers, this palette is by far the best palette Urban Decay have brought out in years. It's so suited to all eye colours, without all the shimmer and sheen it's really practical for day and night looks. It looks pretty which of course is a given with all Urban Decay products and it's going to be a must have for girls everywhere this Christmas. You can pick this up at any Urban Decay stockist in Ireland and it's retailing at €47.



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is a testimony that i will tell to every one to hear. i have been married for three years and on the 4th years of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my husband away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2years until i met Dr. Magbu of REUNITING EX SPELL TEMPLE where so many people have been helped and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my lover back home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 4hours as he have told me, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make every one of you in similar to visit this man via Email reunitingexspell@gmail.com and have your lover back to your self.

    ReplyDelete





  2. I can’t thank you enough Email: adagbaspiritualtemple@gmail.com for all that you have done for me. About a year ago I my partner had a misunderstanding that lead to break up, we had both made BIG mistakes in our relationship. He ended up moving away from me to pursue a new life. I knew in my heart that she would be the only one to make me happy. I was relieved when I found your site and what you had to offer. I requested 3 to 4 day casting of the reunite us love spell and within 4days Denny company had relocated her back to our hometown where I still lived. We immediately reconnected and move in with each other i am so happy that i found you and i was all patient to following your order thank you Dr ADAGBA . If you are in need of help i will advice you to contact him too on his whatsapp number: +2348037780443

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY NAME ELLA JONES FROM OREGON I AND MY HUSBAND BROKE UP 2 YEARS AGO BECAUSE I WAS NOT ABLE TO GIVE HIM A CHILD, I MISSED HIM SO MUCH. SO I DECIDED TO CONTACT (THE TEMPLE OF REUNITING EX SPELL) HE TOLD ME HE CAN HELP ME SOLVE THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH MY HUSBAND SO I DECIDED TO GIVE HIM A TRY, HE CAST THE SPELL AND TODAY I AM HAPPY WITH MY HUSBAND AND MY 8 MONTHS OLD BABY. ALL THANKS TO THIS GREAT MAN, IF YOU ARE IN THE SAME SHOE WITH ME I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GIVE HIM A TRY AND HE CAN ALSO HELP YOU GET YOUR EX HUSBAND BACK, IF YOU ARE HAVING A RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM IN YOUR MARRIAGE YOU CAN CONTACT HIM FOR HELP . HIS EMAIL drodintemple3523@gmail.com WHATSAPP; +971552789067Thank you Dr ODIN ONCE AGAIN DR.MAGBU YOU ARE GREAT. ELLA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asore Corp is a group of multinational Hacker's, an affiliate of Evil Corp. We make sure by all means necessary that our clients get the best of services on a🔐PAYMENT AFTER JOB IS DONE BASIS✅. Rather than send money and trust a criminal to fulfill your deal, you can make sure the job is done before WORKMANSHIP is paid for. You'll get excellent customer service.
    That's a 100% guarantee. Our Cyber security Technicians are on standby 24/7 to receive your job requests.

    ⚠️ BEWARE OF FRAUDSTARS looking to hoax.
    if you have been a VICTIM, contact : ✉️cyberprecinct@gmail.com for directives.
    Here, it's always a win for you.

    🔸OUR SERVICES🔸
    ➡️Binary Option funds recovery
    ➡️Social media hack
    ➡️Recovery of loan scam
    ➡️Credit repair (Equifax,Experian,Transunion)
    ➡️E mail hack
    ➡️College score upgrade
    ➡️Android & iPhone Hack
    ➡️Website design
    ➡️Website hack
    And lots more.

    DISCLAIMER: Asore Cyber Corp accepts no responsibility for any information,previously given to anybody by clients on as regarding the job. Asore Cyber Corp will not distribute contact information collected on any hacking job other than in the Asore corps Hacker's listings themselves, and will not sell contact information to third parties.

    CONTACT INFO:
    📧 asorehackcorp@gmail.com
    cyberprecinct@gmail.com

    Copyright ©️
    Asore Cyber Corp 2021.
    All rights reserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr VOODOO., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He send natural medicine herbs to me and told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take the medicine, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen if you also need a help, you can also email him at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY

    My mouth is short of words, i am so happy because Dr voodoo has healed me
    from HIV which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have
    spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have
    tried all means in life to always i can become HIV negative one day, but
    there was no answer until i found Dr voodoo the parish of African who
    provide me some healing herbs that i uses , now i am glad telling everyone
    that i am now HIV Negative, i am very happy, thank you Dr voodoo for
    helping my life comes back newly without any form of crisis, may the good
    lord that i serve blessed you Dr voodoo and equip you to the higher grade
    for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in
    this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get
    healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly
    type,contact Dr voodoo for your HIV healing herbs today at:
    voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com He will be always happy to assist you
    online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr voodoo today for
    your healing hearbs immediately, you can also
    add him on whatsApp +2348140120719 thank you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All thanks to Dr Alli for curing my herpes virus/hpv with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will forever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Alli to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Alli that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( Allispellhelp1@gmail.com ) or his whatsapp number +2348100772528 and get your healing

    ReplyDelete